- Having used exposure lights for donkeys years I thought going back to the faff of wires and batteries would be to much, but I was wrong this light is faff free, It take 10 seconds to attach and 2 to take off.
- Ultralight weight.
- Battery life survived some blinking cold rides around minus 10 and I didn’t notice much reduction in burn time.
- Astonishingly powerful on full power mode. 550 lumen output. With 2 hours 30mins battery life.
- Attaches to Handlebars or Helmet
- Easy to attach / detach (when going to the pub for post ride pint)
- Large on / off button
- Silva do a Running version of this light with a elastic headband, we would like this head band to available aftermarket as we at www.Backcountrybiking.co.uk come from a bit more of an adventure slant and the option to wear the light around the campsite appeals.
- Another option that would be amazing would be the option of a battery pack that takes standard batteries, this would mean on prolonged tours finding new power would be easier.
Max, Min, Wide, Blink
Batteries / type
2,5Ah 7,4V Li-ion
Discharge time ( Max / Min / Wide / Blink )
2h 30min / 10h /10h / 20h
Weight ( excl Batteries )
2 x High power LED
Silva Intelligent Light
Temperature operating range
-20°C – – + 60°C
www.backcountrybiking.co.uk would like to thank Silva UK for enabling us to test this awesome new bit of kit.