Alpacka Pack raft hire
We have a hire fleet of Alpaca's Yukon Yaks and Denali Llamas with different deck configurations some open some cruiser some white water,
We also Have a Medium and large Wolverine 100 denier vectran Medium Gnarwhal for you white water fiends
Try before you buy or just hire for the one adventure you need them for. The hire price includes a buoyancy aid, four piece paddle and inflation bag. These are available for pick up at our base in Aviemore or we can ship boats and gear out to you for a cost.shipping cost start at £22 per kit. Please get in touch to organise your hire and check out shipping costs were happy to chat ideas through and help out anyway we can....apart from giving them to you for free!
Packrafts are durable but do require to be treated with care in order to maintain the longevity of the boat. A few basic practices will go a long way toward preserving the boats and saving you damage fees.
You will be responsible for any costs incurred for damaged or lost equipment. Here are a few best practices to follow when handling a packraft:
- Do not drag them, be careful when launching and landing on rocks.
- Rinse sand, gravel, silt, and debris from inside and outside of boats.
- Dry boats after each use. (otherwise they sour and smell bad)
- Avoid picking up the packrafts by the spraydeck, seat or air valves
- Always pick up boats by the hull and grab loops.
- Avoid scraping along rocks and gravel bars when possible.
- Keep sand and silt out of inflation valve.
- Any damage must be notified on return.
- 1st day – £45
- 2nd day – £40
- 3rd -> – £30
Full Terms and Conditions of hire can be found here
I have a selection of classic boats in lots of different configurations, from open to WW deck and Cargo fly, I also have a medium and Large Wolverine.
give us a buzz to find out more.