Manufactured exclusively for Alpacka Raft by Sawyer Oars, the Sawyer Cedar Surge II is an ideal all purpose packrafting paddle. The Sawyer Cedar Surge II offers incredible versatility with infinite feather and length adjustment from 205cm to 230cm. The adjustable length is perfect for switching from flat water to whitewater and for setting up mid-style tents such as Hyperlite Mountain Gear’s UltaMid series. The Sawyer is also our lightest full featured paddle at 29 oz., although it is slightly less durable than the Werner and Aqua-Bound paddles. We highly recommend the Sawyer Cedar Surge II for all purpose packrafting up to Grade 3 whitewater.
Note – Paddle should be stored dry in order to prevent the nylon ferrules from binding.
- Alpacka Raft Exclusive
- Made in USA
- 4-piece break-down, with separate nylon adjustment ferrule
- Nylon ferrule provides infinite feather and length adjustment from 205cm-230cm
- Straight round carbon shaft
- Laminated Western Red Cedar blades reinforced with fiberglass, carbon fiber, and Sawyer’s ToughEdge Dynel edge protectant
- Blade Color: Laminated cedar and carbon fiber
- Weight: 29 oz.
- Length: Infinite Adjustment from 205cm – 230cm
- Purpose: Premium All Purpose Packrafting.