We optimized this minimalist, ultralight day backpack for passionate, goal-oriented adventurers. Made with Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber), we designed it to be used hard. The Summit compacts enough to be stowed away in a larger pack, yet is roomy enough to securely hold extras for your big day. Stripped down, dialed in; it’s exactly what you need and nothing more. Get it in indestructible, fully woven Dyneema® if you want it to last forever.
0.79 lbs | 12.7 oz | 360g (White)
0.89 lbs | 14.2 oz | 402g (Black)
- Made in Maine
- Available in white and black
- Constructed from Dyneema®/Poly hybrid material
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Roll-Top closure
- Top closure side compression straps
- Ultralight 3/4″ webbing hip-belt.
- Shock cord lacing for additional gear storage.
- Four external daisy chains for attaching gear or Summit Stuff Pocket
- Sternum strap included
- Bar tacked reinforcements on all stress points
- Fully sealed main body seams
- Stitched with bonded Tex 69 thread
Load capacity: Up to 20 lbs
- Body: 50D Poly/Dyneema® Composite Fabrics hybrid material
Volume: 1800 cu in. (30L)
- Top Circumference: 32″ (81.3cm)
- Bottom Circumference: 31″ (78.7cm)
- Height Fully Unrolled: 27″ (68.6cm)
- Back width: 10″ (25.4cm)