The Mountain Feedbag you love now features the single handed access you need.
Ten years ago Mountain Feedbags started the entire category of Stem bags. They’ve proven their worth on just about every major backcountry race and route that exists. As the name suggests, the Mountain Feedbag is an on-the go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble free one handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved 1L Nalgene bottle camera lenses and more. We’ve also added an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for wrappers, sunscreen, granola bars and other small items.
Mountain Feedbags also work well as bike mounted lens cases for mirrorless camera systems.
MOUNTAIN FEEDBAG FEATURES
- Super fast, one handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks.
- Three external pockets for gels and trash.
- Three layer construction: outer fabric, foam and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates.
- Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points – run two for tons of storage
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system
- Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Materials: Revelate exclusive VX 21 polyurethane coated X-pac; 420 denier yellow lining
There are no reviews yet.