Named Best in Bikepacking in Bikepacking.com’s 2016 Gear of the Year Awards!
The Ranger is a workhorse of a frame bag. Designed to make use of the full triangle, the Ranger is an off the shelf bag that fits a huge range of standard mountain and fatbike geometries. We used our wealth of knowlege from years of custom bag building to deliver on a bomber feature rich bag that you can swap to different frames for years to come.
- Zipstretch ™ construction, Pairs a bomber, wetsuit style molded-tooth zipper with our exclusive stretch Cordura panels above and below the zipper that significantly reduce zipper stress when closing bag
- Industry leading #10 Molded tooth zippers with urethane coated tape are basically impervious to dirt and grit that destroy more commonly used water resistant coil zippers.
- Revelate Exclusive XPAC panels
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or battery wire
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers that organize small items
- Bags feature one main compartment with vertical divider
- Expanding taper front section for increased volume at head tube
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Front top tube attachments accommodate top tube packs
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- Weight: Small – 12oz Medium – 13oz Large – 15oz XL- 17oz
- Materials: VX21 PU coated X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.