We stock the following replacement seats for our models, past and present. If you don’t see what you are looking for, give us a call and we can help you out.
- Standard Seat Bottom – A three baffle seat bottom that fills the back third of the boat and comes standard on 2016 and later models of the Alpacka Raft Series (Alpaca, Yak, Llama, Mule) and the Fjord Explorer. Includes 4 mounting tabs.
- Standard Seat Back – Lumbar support pillow that attaches with including webbing straps in the stern of the boat. Comes standard with the Alpacka Raft Series, Fjord Explorer, and Explorer 42.
- (Old) Horsehoe Seat Bottom – Horseshoe shaped seat bottom that was included standard on all Alpacka Raft Series (Alpaca, Yak, Llama, Mule) prior to 2016. We recommend upgrading to the Standard Seat Bottom or the Deluxe Seat for any replacements.
- (Old) Horseshoe Complete Seat – Adds a horseshoe shaped seat back to the old style horseshoe seat bottom.
- Explorer Seat – Combines a yellow seat bottom that is similar, but slightly smaller than, our Standard Seat Bottom with a horseshoe shaped seat back. This seat is included standard with our Fjord Explorer Rowing Frame. This seat used to be popular as an add-on to the horseshoe seat bottom on our standard Alpacka Raft Series Boats. However, this is not necessary with the standard seat bottom and we recommend that you at least try the standard seat bottom before ordering an Explorer Seat.